The SomnoDent Fusion™ is the latest snoring therapy appliance from SomnoMed®.
This new appliance combines the latest in wing and screw technology to achieve greater calibration range and patient comfort. The SomnoDent Fusion™ comes with SomnoMeds® SMH BFlex lining which does not attract odors or delaminate.
It also has the benefit of interchangeable side wings of differing sizes to achieve optimum mandible position, along with advancement screws which can be adjusted for fine calibration.
The device wings are now closer to the occlusal surface than previous appliances, so patients experience more room in their mouths and less bulk, along with greater flexibility in lateral movement. The new SomnoDent Fusion™ provides an 8.5mm advancement and is supplied with an initial set of wings, plus 3 additional sets, enabling you to advance the mandible in 1mm increments.
Additional benefits include:
- Proprietary SMH BFlex lining that does not attract odors or delaminate
- Supported by years of medical research
- 3 year product warranty against manufacturing defects
- FDA 510(k) cleared, Class II Medical Devices
- All devices manufactured under 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485 standards
For more information about SomnoMed Fusion, just contact the lab. You can also visit www.somnomed.com to find out more.
Posted in News